Secret of Enlightenment



Once Teacher had a friend, he was with Teacher for 2 years. Teacher cannot teach him much of spirituality.

Came another young man, less than 1 week his heart opened, less than 2 month he reached enlightenment.
First person asked second person “How did you do that? “
Second person answered “I left all my believe behind and trust in Teacher.”
First person told second one “I never can do that. My believe is most important things to me.”

This second person right before enlightenment, one day came to Teacher and said “I had dream last night and make me suffer a lot.” He continued “In England I have some electronic instrument and I saw in my dream my step sister was playing with it and broken them. That dream make me suffer.”
Teacher asked “what should be done?”
He said “I attach to these things. I should let them go and I’m going to tell my mother to give this instrument away.”
Teacher look at him and said  “You are ready. Let’s go sit somewhere quiet and we can work further.”
Half an hour after that, this young boy was enlightened.


Another story.
It was another young man from America, he met with Teacher in a friend’s shop.
He reached end of his spiritual path which he was practicing.
Teacher start working with him and then he gradually start growing and open his heart certain amount. He reached almost edge of enlightenment.
One day when he was sitting with Teacher, enlightenment came to him like knocking at the door.
This kind of moment, person burst in laughter to open the door.
He had bad experience in childhood, in the classroom with his teacher, because he was laughing and his teacher got insulted.
This time he had to laugh to open the door that memory blocked him not to do.

Time passed away, enlightenment came in different way to reach him.
This time he had girlfriend who he didn’t want or care for her. His girlfriend told him “I like Teacher better than you.” He came to Teacher and told Teacher “I’m suffering. My ego is suffering.”
Teacher again told story of the second guy to him and his attachment to his electronic things.
Teacher hoped he might understand his attachment and let it go.

Teacher can bring the person all the way, but last steps they have to take themselves.