Poems from Yoko

I sing of love

I dance of joy

I paint of peace...


We are receiving your light

We are receiving your love

   We are receiving...


   always...

you are with us


That's the way

even though  I'm in any condition, any situation

even though I am anywhere

I believe your love

I believe your love...


that belief  make me strong

that's the way make me strong


Meditation

Close my eyes

feel my heart

it's time to connect with you


my heart become all happiness itself

my heart become all love itself


I understood

no need anything else


In the silent

I talk with you without any words

just feeling you

  only you...

I felt this is real conversation


the time, my heart have no border

my heart spread over the whole space

the time, "I" was not existing there


I become heart itself

I become love itself


that moment,

I  was  love  itself